Thursday, January 3, 2013

What a Day...

.... For J. She had to deal with a child that wants to feed every three hours and another one that requires all of her attention. Today, for some reason, L was nightmarish. Apparently (while I was at work), she cried a lot and just only wanted to be held by mommy. No one else, not the nanny, nor grandma or grandpa. Suffice to say, J was very tired today. She's a super mom and dealt with it well but still when you have a two year old who seems to be getting jealous it is tiring for the whole house.

N was his normal self. He slept most of the day and made life easy for J as she was able to rest (sort of) while he slept. However, L was a different story. From what I hear, L was crying for a while (ballpark around 10-15 minutes) and so J decided to come upstairs to discipline her. As soon as J stepped foot on the main level (we stay in the basement), L runs up to her and say "I love you Mommy, I love you a lot." Now, how can you get angry at that? She even gave the Puss-in-Boots eyes (See figure 1).

Figure 1. Puss-In-Boots

Now how can you get angry when your two year old gives you those eyes and the three words that will melt your heart? Anyways, L is a smart girl. She knows what to do and what to say in order to get out of trouble. For everyone it always starts with "I love you _______" then it goes onto "I'm sorry" then the single tear drop down the face. She is a good actor and I'm sure she'll use it to her full advantage in the coming years (which I am dreading). 

Anyways, L is a good girl and we know she is jealous. She is super helpful all around the house and with N and we are grateful for that. Tomorrow, N gets to go out! Albeit for a doctor's appointment but go out!! YAY! J is almost done her Korean style house arrest and she is starting to get antsy. For all the friends wanting to see J and N, please talk to her. I'm sure she'll reply.... very slowly (so sorry about that).

Good night and we have two days until both N and J are freed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment