Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Today's post brought to you from.....

...YYoga Highgate! It's my shift tonight to watch N and so here we are chilling in the lounge at YYoga while J does some Hot Yoga. L is sleeping at home with GMa. I have been harping on J to get some exercise in while not working and so this is how we arranged it. It was either I take care of the kids in the AM while she enjoys a 6AM class, or I take care of the kids in the night when she's enjoying a 9PM class. Either works for me so I leave it up to J to get up in the AM or arrange for the PM class.

Chilling at yoga!
Today, N was probably at the height of his sickness and didn't sleep all morning... so says J. He he, I'm glad I was working. J was sleeping with N and it was a good time had by all =).

Sick baby? Really?
L was off at school and today, I had to tell the teachers to restrict her portions for lunch and snack. Why? If left to her own accord, she will devour 4-5 servings. Also, the food at school isn't the greatest. Lots of carbs, not enough veggies or proteins. Also, she doesn't eat at home if she eats too much at school so we had no choice.

Today is day 3 without diapers at night. We'll see what happens again. So far, no accidents!!

As I'm typing, N is sleeping in my arms, J is doing yoga and I'm listening to yogis talk about Richmond. Ha ha. J's done at 10 and then we'll be heading home. Night for now!

"Why did you wake me??"


No comments:

Post a Comment