Today was N's second appointment. Just a follow-up to his baby acne. Pretty much the doc told us that we weren't doing a good job as we had to religiously apply hydrocortisone cream to his face if we wanted it to clear up. I'm not a very good pharmacist.. clearly (is what J would say). However, my argument is that the mom should be taking care of the baby and applying whatever lotions and potions they choose to apply (I really don't like the feel of lotion/creams/ointments on my hands... don't know why).
Afterwards, J got to spend some time with her mom and they went to the Canucks store. They were having a 50% off sale so I told J to pop in a get L a new jersey as her doesn't fit anymore. HOWEVER! The Canuck's store apparently 'sold out' of all their kids jerseys as well as other jerseys, but when a lady asked for a jersey, the clerk went to the back and got her one. Weird! Essentially, I think the Canucks told them to stop putting out new stuff as they were losing money from it. Oh well, we'll get L a new jersey in the next few weeks and she'll be rocking it on game nights. J did get her a green t-shirt and boy does L love it. She's actually wearing it under her pyjamas right now. When she gets something she really likes, she'll wear it until we forbid her too. Ha ha, she's a cute kid and love her to bits.
N is still sick =( and seems to be getting more congested. We're hoping he'll be better soon as it's tiring for us to have a sick baby. J especially is having trouble as he's awake most of the day.
Unfortunately, no pictures today =( so I'll make sure J takes lots tomorrow! Have a good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment