Sunday, January 13, 2013

Gymnastics! Science World! Milkshakes!

All in that order. Today was a pretty busy day. L had gymnastics this morning so we all left the house around 11. We all slept in this morning and L woke up without a fever but some coughing. N slept well all night and doesn't have a fever! Success... for now. While N slept the whole time, L was busy running around and getting and receiving germs from everyone.

Mmmm Pho Noodles while N is fasssttt asleep.
Guess what?! We met Auntie JLee today! L even recognized her and gave her a hug!! YAY! She came  to gymnastics and followed us around while helping to take care of L =D First it went from gymnastics, then pho, then science world. She got a good dose of L and even N!

However, as the day went along, L seemed to get more and more sicker. Her voice was nice and raspy and on our drive home, she fell asleep and slept for 2 hours. Needless to say, she was sick as she usually never naps these days. She woke up and the first thing she asks for? Orange Juice. I told her before we left Science World that I'll give her some OJ and that's all she remembered. Crazy how the kid remembers that.


Waiting for the bubble show to begin.

Mmm Strawberry Milkshake and Yam Fries.
Now, N just pooped a load and I lost. Therefore, I gotta change him. L is sleeping now and J and I are getting ready for bed. Nights!

N is comfortable in Auntie JLee's arms. He eventually fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment