Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh Mondays...

So it's officially a Monday.... boo =( That means our daily life returns to normal and I'm off to work, L is off to school and well J... she's at home. HOWEVER! J did spend a lot of time out and about. You should have seen the smile on her face this morning when she came by the pharmacy, it was priceless. It doesn't matter that we were out yesterday. She was free to go anywhere and do pretty much anything. Ha ha, she also went shopping! She bought some bottles for N and some gifts. Overall a good day for her.

A BIG accomplishment for our daughter occurred last night. L is officially FULLY potty trained!! YAY!! She went to bed without a diaper for the first time last night and *drumroollll* she didn't pee her pants! Yes, I do know that one day does not constitute success, but I have a feeling.

As for N? He's going big. About 13 pounds now, but still a little short. I'm hoping he's at least as tall as L when he's older because as a guy, it'd suck to be shorter than your sister.

All in all, a relaxing day today. Not much to be said. Tomorrow brings Tuesday and Day 37.

Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment