Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sickness....Everywhere

All most of you are aware of, I am a Pharmacist and I encounter a TON of people that are sick... Colds/flu's/infections/etc... As a result, I'm more susceptible to the sicknesses as well.. luckily *knock on wood* I haven't gotten sick this year yet... However! L decided that today would be a good day to start being sick. Poor girl had a mild fever this morning and then started to get a runny nose and some coughing as the day progressed. As of this moment, L had some Tylenol, vitamins and some cough syrup. She is struggling to sleep deeply and is having a fever. We'll see how the night progresses as we have to meet Auntie JLee tomorrow as well as go to gymnastics in the morning!

As for N, he's doing okay for now. VERY mild fever but no signs of sicknesses yet. Cross fingers that he does not get sick. It'll be very tiring for J to take care of him. However, N started early to work! He came by the pharmacy today and helped me with some prescriptions. By help, he stayed on my arms and I helped some people. You should have seen the stink eye that I got from a Chinese Lady for having a child out this early. It was intense.

Right now, all kids are asleep and we're currently watching Miss America. Some of these girls and their talents... wow... is all I can say. Good night and hopefully tomorrow L will feel better and we'll be able to go out and about.

With Dad. GPa sleeping in the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment