Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Birthday GPa!

Today was GPa's birthday. As a result, L had her favourite. Cake. We were joking that starting today, GPa would be able to eat off the 'Senior's Menu' at some places. Other than cake, today was a normal day.

With GPa and GMa. L is really happy the cake is going to be cut.
However, J states that "I didn't get my afternoon nap!" When pressed further, apparently, N was a bad baby today would wake up every hour or so. Maybe even every 20 minutes. N has a cold and so he's quite congested. Naturally would get it from L as she's in daycare. N has been a little sick the past few days but I'm hoping he's on the downswing side of the cold. We'll have to wait and see.

Regardless, today was a good day for me. I was busy at work (which is good) and J was busy doing almost nothing at home. Tomorrow is swimming day and we'll see what happens as I may be a 'single father' and take L by myself.

Good night all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment