Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Fun, More People Met

Today was a good Sunday. Started off with a lazy morning. Like we woke up at 9:30/10ish and then slowly made our way out to gymnastics. L had some good fun climbing the wall as well as swinging on the monkey bars.

Momma and N dancing to the music at gymnastics.

Then we met some more friends! Uncle BWan and Auntie KFung! We went to the delicious Sandbar Restaurant and had a good brunch. Some fish and chips and some traditional breakfast was had by all. After spending a few hours at Sandbar, we headed home after a busy late morning/early afternoon.

She really wanted to take the camera and put it back into the case.
With Uncle B. I think he's ready to be a dad =D
With Auntie K. She's good with babies!
At home is when the fun began. J took care of N whilst I took care of L. Having an energetic two-year-old (who also decided to take a few ships of coffee in the morning) is tiring. We were at home for about 2 hours until I got to go to the Canucks game but man, non-stop for two hours is what L did. I'm glad that I did not show her any TV (other than the football that was on in the background). We played "Restaurant," where L pretended to eat the the restaurant... beside her work... and close to Costco and Superstore (yes, I don't know how that happens). Also, she said she has to work to buy everyone lollipops from Costco. Weird, yes, but considering I love going to Costco, I'm not surprised.

Playing Monster under the blanket!
After I left for the game, it was up to J to take care of the kids. Apparently, they both listened and we were able to find a bottle that N will finally take! The Avent New Generation Bottles seem to work. For N, he's having trouble taking the bottle (unlike L) so we've bought three or four different kinds and tested them out. The new one has worked so we'll continue using these.

Go Luongo! Too bad they lost. Always next time =)
All in all a great day. Tomorrow is the start of another work week. Other then that, a good day off and we had some fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment