Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sleeeeppppp!!

Is what I'm lacking right now. So is the rest of the family. J is trying to catch up on sleep whenever N sleeps but L keeps on disturbing her. For me, I get some sleep.... in 3 hour blocks at night then I'm at work for the day so not as tiring. However, tonight, I foresee myself not getting much sleep. After all, hockey is on tonight!

As I type, the rest of the house has gone down to sleep and I am the only one left. For all of you that will have babies/want babies in the future, sleep as much as you can. You can never get too much sleep. For the future moms or to-be moms, sleep whenever you can and also get the hubby to do a lot of the work for you when he is home (also at night!).

Good night all. Short and Concise. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment