| Cheese! N is awake! |
Other then our visitor, J and I took N on a little adventure. Thanks to the nanny watching L, we were able to get away, just the three of us, for a few hours after work. I was lucky enough to finish work at 3:30 so I came home and the three of us (J, N and I) packed up and went to Aberdeen Mall for an early dinner (Yay for Baked Portuguese Pork Chop from Mambo Cafe). Afterwards, we went to one of my most favourite places. COSTCO! Yes, not exciting but I love shopping at Costco.... but not so much on Sundays when Richmond Costco is a nightmare.
| Waiting for food at Aberdeen Mall. N is hidden in the bassinet under the blanket. |
Today, L was a somewhat good child. She was at Metrotown most of the day so she couldn't complain.
Tomorrow, we have some plans. Dim Sum in the morning and maybe a quick visit to Science World... time pending. Have a great night everyone!
| N's poo-face. Cute! Same as older sister L. |
No comments:
Post a Comment