Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

From our family to yours, we wish you all the best for 2013 =)

Today was a relaxing day. The nanny was sick so I took excellent care of L today, while J took care of N. I must say though, what the nanny as well as the teachers at L's school does for 8 hours a day is no joke. I have determined that taking care of a two year old is more tiring than working. I completely understand those parents who turn on the TV and plop their kids in front of it. Luckily, L loves crafts and doings workbooks (weird, I know) so we spent a good chunk of our day doing that. We didn't even need to turn on the TV today! L is a handful and she seems to need more and more stimulation to keep her busy or else she'll start to act out.

Compared to L, N is an angel. Granted, he is only 17 days old but still. When you only eat, sleep, poop and pee, it must be nice =)

Tomorrow is back to our regular schedule (me working 9-5, and J, L and N at home) so it'll be interesting as we will be starting our New Years on the right foot.

Some resolutions that I've made:
1) Get healthier - eat healthy and exercise 3-4 times a week
2) Be a better dad and husband - work on not fighting with J and trying not to lose my patient with L as easily
3) Think of family and friends - we haven't had much just family time we were go out as the three (now four of us) and so I want to take J, L and N out to places (such as Science World) and have a nice family. Also, to see friends more often. I haven't seen some of you in a long time and I would blame children/work but I will try to work on this.

Otherwise, which resolutions have you made? Something that can be easily kept and not easily broken.

Night and let's start 2013 on the right foot! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment