Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's Saturday!

YAY.. for Saturdays! Today, overall was a good day but we (J and I) believe that there is a little bug going around in the household. Started off with L (probably got it from school), then to me, then now both J and N. N is a little congested, gassy and overall, not a happy guy. We'll see how he is in the next few days but we do have people meet and things to do! Today also marks the first day of the NHL season.. granted the Canucks got spanked by a score of 7-3 and I have this weird feeling they won't make the playoffs this year (*GASP* I said it). N got his hand-me-down Canucks jersey from L and tomorrow, I'll be buying a bigger one for L.

Little big right now but he'll fill it out!


Also, L and N's Aunties visited as they are leaving for Australia in the next few days for a wedding (Lucky them!). N likes them and L LOVES them as she wants her Aunties to come and play with her in "her playroom." This may have gotten one auntie a little annoyed, ha ha, but when you're THAT good with kids, you gotta do, what you gotta do.

"I'm making a silly face"

Auntie holding N... until he decided to cry =P
Tomorrow, L has gymnastics (already Sunday and already a weeks flown by) and we get to meet some friends for brunch and hockey in the evening. Tomorrow is also the divisional playoffs for the NFL (Go Patriots!)! It'll be a crazy day off =)

A (relatively) early night for us now. N is fast asleep, L is with GMa and J is watching Korean Dramas. A nice ending to a wonderful night.

So these are the types of pictures my beautiful wife sends me while I'm at work.  <3 td="td">

No comments:

Post a Comment