Some people tell us, we're to young to have kids, TWO for that matter. Others congratulate us and say, good job, you guys can get kids out of the way. The other day, I had a patient of mine say, "Good, now wait 2.5 years and have your third." I was like "SERIOUSLY?!" Haha, he just explained to me that once J and I leave this Earth, who does our children have left? I thought about that and concluded that L and N will be good for each other and as long as we raise them well and so that they love each other (L sure does by saying things like "He's the cutest baby," "Look at his cute feet," etc...) we won't have a problem. I'm sure in about 10-12 years, we will have almost every problem all other parents have with dealing with a teenage girl and boy but that's another matter to tackle when the time comes.
How do I look at our situation? I feel super blessed to have a wonderful and super wife and two awesome children. I look back in the past few years and I think, I cannot think of a time where we didn't have L. It is so engrained into our life that thinking of life without kids is a non-option. I'm sure in 20 years, when the kids are grown and they're off to do their own thing, J and I will reflect and say, "Okay, now we can do the things we want to do and not worry about taking care of kids."
Until that time, we have a longgg way to go and some smart and healthy kids to raise. Tomorrow is another day and tomorrow J plans to start yoga in the AM. Night and have a wonderful day tomorrow at work or school or wherever you are =)
| "Daddy, why you bother me!?!" |
| "Argh!! The Light! Turn off the light!!" |
| Happy chubby baby =) |
| Tummy Time! |
Edit: N just threw up a little =( First throw up of his short lifespan.
No comments:
Post a Comment