J's mom started to complain of a smell this morning and J also did too. However, I thought nothing of it as I couldn't smell anything. So, we just went on our business this morning and then eventually I started to smell something. However, this was while I was holding L. Soooo... I decided to sniff around and try and locate the smell. I automatically went to L's armpits. And OH BOY! Did they smell. The armpits had the scent of rotting milk. So, I'm thinking, "How in the world does her armpits stink when she gets a bath every night?!" However, for the past few days, we have been only using water for L because she has been getting a rash/redness. Also, L probably ended up getting the milk in her armpits while she was being bottle-fed. There would be dribble that I or J couldn't catch. So as a result, J and I gave L and thorough bath and boy she didn't like that. I scrubbed and and scrubbed for a good 2-3 minutes and as that happened, L cried and cried. Eventually, L stopped crying and she ate. Ha ha, it was quite funny as a little gross because she had a very very bad smell. Anyways, now L smells very fresh and not stinky at all.
That was the main event of the day. Tomorrow, I go to work so J will be taking care of L by herself all day. Hopefully, L will behave tomorrow.
Anyways, Good Night. I'm exhausted and will sleep as long as I can. Nights!
Matching with Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment