After a nice nap this afternoon, J and I woke up quite sprite (that's a good word) and super well rested. Well I felt that way anyways.
Tonight, after a very light dinner, people came over to see L! My parents came to see her (my mom will be leaving to Mexico... again... tomorrow) as well as my cousins HPark and TPark. HP saw L last week and he seems to be quite amused with her. TP met her for the first time but didn't hold her because she seemed fragile. Maybe next time.
OH! We also moved L's crib out into where J and I are sleeping as her room is getting quite cold in the mornings and she seems to wake up with a little cough. So no I can hear L snoring right now, but she will sleep until 6AM, which is good.
For me, I will probably watch some TV for a little bit then head to bed. Nights everyone!! =)
PS. Sorry for the lack of photos/videos these past few days. School started and I didn't really get a chance to do anything. Maybe tomorrow I'll get J to film L 'talking.' She's quite cute. Anyways, Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment