Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Success!

Today, I woke up at 6AM. Partly due to my child waking up and crying for food and changing her diaper, but also to my oh so lovely wife. Why you ask, did I HAVE to wake up? Well, J decided that baking muffins at 6:30AM would be a great idea. I mean, I'm all for fresh muffins in the morning... but when I have to go to Safeway to pick things up... ugh! Oh well, whatever makes the wife happy.

Afterwards, we (J, L and I) took a nap until ~10:30AM. After which we woke up, due to L being awake then we all got ready to leave.

I went to school for a class, while J and L went to Coquitlam for the Bazaar. I was a little late (oops!) but all is good. J and L went to the Bazaar and met a lot of family friends. As a result, L was passed around like a hot potato today. So, L got a nice bath tonight to wash off the dirt and grime of daily travels. On a side note, J's cookies got sold out! So we pretty much made ~$200 for charity =) Yay!

However, I heard through the grapevine being my wife, that L was not at all behaved today. More like misbehaved! L was fussy all day (well most of it, apart from the times she was sleeping) and I noticed it when I came home around 6:30PM, as L was crying for a good 30 minutes before she somewhat calmed down.

However, we passed through her witching hour (8PM) without much problems. She ate and was actually smiling and 'talking' around that time. Now, L is fast asleep and probably will not wake up until 6AM... I hope. Good night!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment