Saturday, September 25, 2010

One day and counting...

until 100 days arrives. Although I thought writing this would be a drag in the beginning, I have really enjoyed talking about L and all the wonderful (or not so wonderful) things she has done for J and I. Although tomorrow will be my last official day writing the blog everyday, I plan to put up updates every few days so check back! Now, onto today's post.

J and I have got to thank Grandpa JP for taking care of L for about 8 hours! I was busy at work and J was well... studying. Thought I'd say sleeping? Well she was busy studying for her online course's midterm exam on Tuesday. Talk about last minute. However, for J it seems like she needs only a few days to study and will still end up getting a great mark. Envious! It seems that L was super well behaved today and didn't cause much trouble for the Grandpa. OH! J also made some yummy, yummy ribs for dinner. I was surprised to see her make dinner as she was not feeling well... sick with the chicken pox... She wanted me to tell people as she wanted some sympathy. I think I gave her enough so that's okay =). She's on anti-virals right now but she is essentially getting most of the common side effects of the meds and she hates it. But there is nothing she can do but take it so that everyone else doesn't get sick. That's what happens when you get the Varicella Vaccine and not the actual chicken pox.

After a yummy dinner, J and I went out for a nice stroll around the neighborhood with the baby. It was a short stroll because the weather was starting to turn and at the moment, it is pouring outside! L is also fast asleep in her crib. She went to bed early today (~8:30PM) and hopefully she'll sleep through the night. I'm thinking she will as she has been for the past two weeks or so. We're a lucky couple to have such a wonderful kid.

Anyways, J is currently busy studying and I'm off to watch Flashpoint on my computer. Good night! Tomorrow is the BIG day!! YAY!

Family Picture! L look at the camera?!

Momma J and L in their awesome contraption!

"Why are you making me sit on this crack Daddy? It's quite uncomfortable!"

No comments:

Post a Comment