Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Ugly Person Detector?

Today the day started off great!! Lots of sleep plus happy L makes a happy household. Ha ha. Not much to report for the morning. Typically morning with L awake. Feed, talk, cry, talk, sleep, feed, poop/pee. Quite predictable if I do say so myself.

This afternoon was spent mostly watching L while J took an extra long nap as she didn't get much sleep again last night... apparently L and I snore so much that she can't sleep. I however, feel this is an unjustified accusation (L does snore, while I do not) and will have to get J to provide solid evidence to think that I snore. He he... L was mostly a good girl other then a few times where she was whining and fussy... however, that was remedied by a short nap and half a bottle of milk. It's like milk is her drug/alcohol because she seems to get sleepy after drinking it =P.

After the morning and afternoon passed, it was time for me to go to school. Yes, I have class at 5PM!! It's dumb. As I was driving out to school with J and L, I saw all the elementary and high school kids getting out of school and I was like, geez, I wish I was in high school again so that I finished at 3PM instead of heading out to school at 3. Then I realized that it was the only class I had so that made me feel a little better.

Before my class, J and I went to have lu-nner (lunch/dinner) at Shota Restaurant in Kerrisdale. They have some excellent rolls (quite unique and yummy with a fair sized portion) and it was not too expensive for Japanese. However, while there, while we were about to eat, a waitress (who was not so pretty) came by and seemed to startle L. L decided she didn't like the way she looked or acted so she just blared a HUGE cry out and wouldn't stop crying. It was frightening. As a result, I think I may conclude that L does not like not so pretty people. So, if you held L and she didn't cry, it means you are pretty =). Ha ha, I guess I will have to test this theory... somehow...

I ended up finishing class early and I bussed home by 8PM (which is normally when my class ends) and I was met with sick J and a sleeping L. J had some sashimi, which did not agree with her stomach. As a result, I think she may have gotten a mild case of food poisoning. She's feeling better now that she slept a little bit and will continue to sleep for the rest of the night.

As for me, I have to study for a quiz tomorrow and will not enjoy the fact that my prof expects us to know a TON of stuff by tomorrow at 1PM. Anyways, good night and tomorrow is one day closer to 100 days (which is on Sunday)!

Nights!

Ew, wipe the booger off your face sweetie.

"Well we meet again Mr. Bear, do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"Yes, that is correct, I am sitting in my royal seat. Bow down before me!"

Something must be making L happy, a dream where milk is plentiful and where she gets no vaccines perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. HAHA i was so happy when i read this post because i held baby L and she did not cry!! :D
    i recall her comfortably falling asleep on me too, ehehehe

    OO MAN, you know what! I was at Shota sushi on the same day!!
    was there for dinner tho! probably just missed you guys by a couple of hrs.

    but HEY! today, theres a deal for Shota sushi!
    you pay $15 for $40 worth of food!!

    here is the link:
    http://www.dealfind.com/vancouver/shotasushiandgrill?a=af30cbc55584

    haha, i bought it already O_O

    ReplyDelete