Friday, September 17, 2010

Reign of Terror, Act 1.

Today started very well actually. L woke up, ate, then 'talked' for a good hour. She decided that lying in bed with mom and dad is comfy and even though J and I slept, she was awake, talking and decided to drool all over the bed. However, J and I figured something might be up when she didn't take her usual 1-2 hour morning nap...

Boy, were we right. As soon as I left for school and Grandma and Grandpa left for work. L decided that she would terrorize J for a good long time. Well it wasn't RIGHT away. L's thinking was, "I'll use Mommy for food, then we'll take a nap together... THEN I'll terrorize her! MUAHAHAHAH!!!" So, I get a frantic call at around 3PM, while I'm in class and I heard L screaming her head off in the background! I felt really bad and then eventually I left class early because I felt so bad for J and the fact that she had to deal with a crying baby non-stop for over 1.5 hours!! She is such a trooper. I'm quite proud of her! By the time I got home, J managed to calm her down some, but L was still a little cranky and so I held her and played with her. Her sour mood seemed to pass as time moved on into the evening hours. We also fed her and she slept for a little bit (like 30-60 minutes).

After all that, J and I handed L off to the Grandma, while J and I went out for a nice date. We went to Santouka Ramen for dinner then went shopping for kids books at Chapters. I told J that we can buy ONE kid's book every month so that we can have a nice collection by the time L can read them... however, I think J mistook ONE book for ONE whole collection from ONE author! As a result, we bought 16 Robert Munch books today -.- ... although I cannot complain, I love shopping for books and physically having books in my hands =D.

Anyways, bedtime for all in my family. Currently, J is on the other laptop looking up things to to in Italy/flight options for Italy, while L is sleeping in her crib... and farting every 20-30 minutes. It's disturbing but also super funny!! Good nights!


Skinny L

... Not so skinny L, oh the joys of perception!

"Yawn, this ride is boring"


Starting to stand!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment