After an awesome sleep, L was awake and happy, J was awake... and not cranky (love you =]), and I was well... sane =). We didn't do very much today, other then just relax. We found out that we now have to buy clothes that are around 6-12 months in size as the 3 month ones are too small... so sad that my child is out growing clothes like there is no tomorrow! Oh well, this gives J a reason to go shopping now... ha ha.
OH! So, L is now slowing transitioning over to formula. It's not so bad as we're slowing introducing it by the bottle (1/3 formula, 2/3 breast milk). However... there are a few things that come with formula fed babies. One, they sleep a little more and eat less frequently (this is good). BUT!! Formula causes some very STINKY STINKY poop!! It's not pleasant to change her poop-y diaper as it stinks... but someone's gotta do it. Also, the formula itself does not smell too good. But I think L doesn't mind it too much as she is eating it quite well.
Apparently, L was well-behaved this afternoon/evening (I had classes until 8) according to J and this is a relief as I feel bad for leaving L all alone with J for extended periods while I go to class. That is why I must say that J is a superwoman for all the things she has gone through these past few months. Hopefully, she can hang in there until we go on vacation soon enough =).
Anyways, good night and tomorrow we go shopping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment