Today, I had to work for most of the day but that was okay because Grandpa came to the rescue again! He took care of L for most of the day while J was busy studying for her midterm. L doesn't seem to cry when Grandpa's around because he seems to cater to her every whim. J and I now know that L has Gramps wrapped tightly around her finger and in the very near future will be asking for toys and saying things like "pretty pleaseee Grandpa (insert sweet smiling face)." Ha ha, J and I will laugh when this day comes (think 3-4 years of age).
After work, I came home for a little while then we headed out for a small family dinner at the Flamingo Restaurant on Cambie St. The party included J, Me, both sets of Grandparents, Uncle AP and WP and Auntie TPeng. OH! And great-grandma came out for the party as well =). It was a grand party with lots of streamers and balloons. LOL I jest, it was a small and quiet get-together with family over some good Chinese food =). However, one thing that did not impress me was the fact that L did not smile much during the restaurant! She always smiles and giggles at home but when we go out, it's all a serious face. Hopefully we'll be able to change that in the coming months/years.
Anyways, I have a lot of photos to put up so enough writing. L is snoring right now as I type and J is busy studying. I'm off to do some work and maybe watch Flashpoint as I didn't get to watch it yesterday. Good night! And I will update soon... not everyday but every few days (at least once a week for... well until we have our next kid). NIGHTS!!!
Family Photo!
Uncle AP and Auntie TPeng! Looks like TP is gonna cry! LOL don't worry, she doesn't bite... yet
Me and my bros with L.
Uncle AP pinching L's cheeks! So cubby he says!
L and her cake from King's Bakery in Richmond.... sooooo yummy!
Great-Grandma Park and L is sleeping away. GG says that when she looks at L, she sees me when I was a baby that age =)
By the way, that's an 80 year old age gap!
Uncle WP and L sleeping at the restaurant... tsk tsk!
Momma J and Grandma!
On a side note, these pictures are from a few days ago that I really wanted to post but forgot to...

GASP! Caught my daughter with Mickey! Her crib mate!! OMG!
I should castrate Mickey! AHHH!!! Jokes =)
No comments:
Post a Comment