Friday, September 10, 2010

Cookies, Cookies and more Cookies!

Today, J and I baked ~370 cookies. Not the 500 we wanted to... but I'm thinking baking 370 cookies is more then enough. It took us roughly 4-5 hours, which included prep time and baking time and wrapping time. As a result, we have two boxes upstairs filled with cookies for tomorrow's Bazaar.

J actually donated the cookies to help the Korean Community fundraise for a nursing home in the near future. I think it's a good idea and I'm glad that my wife is so open-hearted to donate such time and effort in making these yummy cookies.

OH! I forgot the most important thing... we made Sesame Cookies. They aren't the sweetest type of cookies but Korean people LOVE sesame and as a result we thought that sesame cookies would sell the best in "Korea town."

For those of you thinking, oh where can I get this? Well, tomorrow from 11-4, they will be having a Bazaar (type of garage sale) in front of the Hannam Supermarket. This is located on North Road and Lougheed Highway.

As for L, she was well-behaved all day long. Well, that's what I perceived as I was at school from 12-5 so I saw her for only the good parts. Hee hee.

As for this moment, I am getting super tired. I have to go to school tomorrow for an orientation as well as do some work for one of my classes. Good night! I will speak of the Bazaar tomorrow! Nights!


J's beautiful sign for the Bazaar, L inspired her!

The ~370 cookies!

I think that this will be an excellent booth/table!

No comments:

Post a Comment