Today, we also saw my parents as well as Uncle A. We met at Metrotown for about an hour and L was super well-behaved today in front of them. She smiled and laughed and did a little bit of cooing and cawing. Then, her mood started to turn. She was hungry! However, we couldn't feed her just yet as Metrotown was closed and we had to leave. Since J didn't eat yet, we went to Earl's for J to eat. At the restaurant, I fed L while most of the waitresses came by and commented on how cute L was. Of course, I was beaming. Ha ha, I'm such a dork =P (is what J would say).
When we got home, L ate again and then slept for a little while until Grams and Gramps came home. Once they entered the door, L woke up and then she started to "talk" with everyone around. She talked for about 10 minutes then decided that she was finished being cute. So she started to cry and boy she is now super loud! Her cries get very escalating and loud and then she barfed all over Grandma. That was super funny and J and I had a good chuckle.
Eventually, L started to whine and complain so she got fed once again (this was like the third time in 3 hours). This time, she is now fast asleep in her crib and I am off to bed. J is slowing drifting off to bed (quite cute actually) and I am feeling a little drowsy (could be the beer from Earl's). Nights!
PS. We are watching "Freaky Eaters" and there are some messed up people out there. On tonights episode, there was a guy that ate only cheeseburgers (like literally, bun, single slice of cheese and beef patty) for all of the meals a day (totaling ~1,500 burgers/year). WOW! Crazy. The other person is a lady addicted to sugar. She cannot go an hour without sugar. It's quite nasty. Her yearly intake of sugar? 750 pounds! CRAZY!! I'm going to make sure my children don't do that and J doesn't do anything crazy like that.
Any who.... GOOD NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment