Monday, September 13, 2010

Good day!

Today, L slept until 7:45AM, so J and I were fortunate enough to sleep for an extra hour or so. After waking and then promptly getting fed, I had to exercise (I re-started P90X again today... so hard) while J and L went upstairs to play with Grandma and Grandpa. From what I heard, L pooped a load, enough to come up her back AND her front! I was quite glad that I was not there.

Anyways, after I exercised and showered, I went upstairs to a quiet and sleeping baby, while everyone else was eating breakfast. I joined them then went back to not waking up L (which didn't work as she woke up within minutes of me finishing eating). However, all was not lost! L decided that she was in an excellent mood and as a result J and I got a few video clips of her doing what she does best. Talking, eating/smiling, "walking," jumping and just being cute! The following video is one that I tried to 'edit,' and I think I'll just get better from here!



After L was all happy go-lucky, her mood turned sour as she was now super hungry and we ended up feeding her, then I had to go to work. While at work, J informed me that L was a super nice girl (something that I was hoping for) as she slept and smiled and coo'd for Mom all day long. She didn't fuss very much is what I heard.

Also, when I came home around 9PM, L was almost asleep so I decided to wake her and J and I gave her a bath. However, I'm thinking that was a bad idea as L decided that she was fully awake and did not want to go back to bed! However, she ended up falling asleep... eventually...

Both J and L are asleep at the moment and I will be crashing soon after a long day of work! Good night and sleep tight!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment