After a quick brunch at home, we headed out to run a few errands, which include tuition payments and mail pickup. Probably the biggest highlight is the Costco run that we did. We bought 10 pounds of flour and sugar as J will be making ~500 sesame cookies on Friday. She is making them for a charity so I will be helping her out after classes. We figured it will take about 4-6 hours to bake them all.
After all the errands we run, J and I went to dinner with L. Over dinner, we met J's friends ASzeto, JWong and RWong. L's already met AS and JW, but she had not met RW. RWong is seriously such a cool person. She just came back from traveling across Asia and she had such amazing stories (J and I will hopefully be doing this in the near future!). Quite amazing! Hopefully, she'll have kids soon so that L has some friends to play with =)!
After dinner, L was dropped off at home for some quality time with the Grandparents while J and I went out to meet TNguyen and MSze. After a quick BBT and some chatting we are now getting ready for bed as tomorrow is my first official day of school. I have class at 10AM then a 5 hour break -.-! It's somewhat gay but what can you do, I only have 3 classes this semester! Lucky me =D.
Anyways, good night!! Tomorrow, we may be heading out to a group class that brings local mom's and dad's out with their babies for some talking. Hopefully, it'll be fun! =)!
Nights!
PS. L was sleeping most of the day so we lucked out today as we didn't have to stop very much for changing diapers and feeding!

Auntie RW with L. Doesn't RW seem so comfortable with a child! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment