Thursday, September 2, 2010

Busy Busy...

Well... not really... actually, today was quite a chill day. I'm actually glad to have these kinds of days a few days before school starts! We didn't do much, aside from going to Toys R' Us to buy a few things (more on that later) and running some errands (to bank, etc...).

So, like I mentioned, Toys R' Us. Well, J and I cannot go in there "just to look," as we end up buying things. Which, in case you don't know, is definitely not good! Well, our purchases today include a baby jumper/activity center and a sleeping bag sort of thing for L when we go walking with her in the baby carrier. Other then that, not much else. But still, we bought things! Surprising, L actually really enjoys the jumper. We put her in the bouncer at the store and she smiled and just stayed so chill... so we ended up buying one. Once we can home, same thing! She was so relaxed and glad to be standing in the bouncer.

Also, we went to Ikea today and bought a shelving unit with a desk attachment. This was for me as I needed a better 'study/work' space. Now that we have it, and it's assembled, J and I have some major organizing to do tomorrow!

Anyways, it's getting late. Good Night and the count down is on until school starts (T-5 days!)


Tummy Time with Daddy!

"Meh, this is how I roll in my jumper!"

*GASP!* "You caught me"

"Well hello, you can meet my friend the apple"

No comments:

Post a Comment