Thursday, July 1, 2010

HAPPY CANADA DAY!

Family Photo! Yay! Go Canada Go!

YAY!! Baby's 1st Canada day. Boy, did we ever have some fun =). Today, I went to Metro to get some new patriotic clothing for my daughter. I thought, well Roots will have clothes as it is quite a Canadian store, but they didn't have ANY baby or kids clothes! Can you believe it!! So, I stepped over to Please Mum and they had a lot of baby clothes on sale. I got two onesies and you can see my beautiful baby in them below. Enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them =).
Smile! You're on camera!

Mommy, why are touching my bum?

Aren't I a cute Canadian Princess?

2 comments:

  1. AWWWW...Charles and jess <3 I love this blog. :)
    I have to go back to doing SPEP work but hopefully Jon and I can see you on Monday. We have a blog for our roadtrip. It's jonandlily.blogspot.com if you were wondering. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable pictures! Awwww Brings back memories of my 3 nephews just the same age as Baby L only last year. You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete