Since I was at work, I was unable to be at home and be with my baby =( But I heard through the grapevine (i.e. my wife), that L was being fussy and did not want to be put down for sleep and always wanted to be held! Spoiled is what she is! Ha ha. However, when I got home, she calmed down somewhat. Must be the fact that she knows Daddy will let her cry to grow her lungs (so she can sing) and then hold her for only a little bit until she stops. Or could be that she cried herself out. Either way, I'd like to think that I'm quite special =).
Tomorrow, I'm thinking that I will go to get L's passport finished. I've also heard that baby L will be getting her passport before someone that is our age. I won't name names but I'm going to let that person know that she should get one so that my 1 month old doesn't get the passport before her! =) Anyways, good night and hopefully, L will be getting a passport within 2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment