Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hot Hot Heat, Part 2

Today, I was working so I didn't get the full brunt of the heat. However, I did get a brunt of the heat as I was driving home. You see, my car is a black car that has been sitting in the sun since 12PM to 5PM. Talk about sauna. Needless to say, as I was driving home, I was dying!! OMG so hot. Also, the highest temperature that I saw today was 37.5 degrees. Pretty hot in my opinion. Enough of me, back to baby.

J tells me that baby was awake nearly all day long; from 11AM (when I left), to ~4PM (when grandma came home). In other words, L was awake for when she was all alone with mommy. However, J didn't mind (at least I don't think she did) because baby L seemed to smile every 5-10 minutes says J. AND I MISSED IT! WAHHHHH :'(

But as soon as I came home, baby L started to open her eyes and focus on daddy (me!). It was great. I love my baby =).

Also, today, Grandma bought more clothes for L. If I didn't mention, Grandma went shopping yesterday as well for clothes. Today was another day where Grandma bought new clothes for L. In her defense, she says she bought clothes that are for the hot weather. Right Grandma... I know you just love shopping and spoiling baby L =).

Anyways, L is now fast asleep and J and I are relaxing in front of our laptops with all the lights turned off and all the windows opens. Talk about coolness. =) Night for now as tomorrow is a BIG day. Two doctor's appointments and a meeting! Nights!

PS. Here are some pictures of L from today!

"You spin my head right 'round', right 'round'"

Me and Gramps!

J back when we went to Las Vegas

"Look at me, I'm silly like mommy!"

C: J, I can tell that you and L are related...
J: How?
C: Look at your expressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment