Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Visitors! Yay!

Today, we had some new visitors! Aunties TKoo and FHo came over and had some fun with baby L and J. While I got banished to the basement. Ha ha, I didn't mind as I got to read and watch some sports! =) I just assume that when TKoo and FHo come over, there will be TONS of talking and laughing for which I do not understand (girl talk obviously). So, both TKoo and FHo weren't afraid of holding baby L. Actually, L smiled for FHo and was calm while TKoo held her. It was quite fun.

Other then that we didn't do much. We went for a drive this afternoon to La Patisserie Lebeau to get some waffles and a sandwich. It was good. J loves this place and the Original Leige Waffles. We had this the day her water broke. Ha ha.

Interesting tidbit today? Baby L just peed and pooped through her diaper and onto her bedsheet and onesie. Needless to say, she had to be bathed and now she is feeding. Nights as I have to go an burp baby. I'll be posting a video within the next few days as soon as I get a hang of my editing software. Wait for it =) Nights!


Auntie FHo and a Sleeping L

"Wow, pretty earrings Auntie!"

No comments:

Post a Comment