Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nexus Pass Ya!

Our family is now officially part of the Nexus Program. We applied essentially right after L was born (once we got her birth certificate) and we went for our interview today. The interview involved some easy questions, iris scanning and finger printing. Of course, L didn't do any of these other than get a picture taken because she's too young to open her eyes long enough and get decent fingerprints. Any who, that was the biggest event of today. L keeps on growing and keeps on smiling which is awesome. Hopefully, she'll be able to lift her head by herself soon (most infants hold their own by ~3 months) because she is definitely lifting her head and staring around then plopping her head back down. Quite cute actually. I'll try and get a video of it. =)

Tomorrow is another day and we're not sure what we will be doing. L has been over stimulated these days and is being fussy and moody so we're trying to stay on the DL. Anyways, I'll leave you with some random pictures from the past few days. =) Night!


This is how I sleep. I'm on top of the world!

Daddy! Stop copying me!

Mommy, you talk too much. Shush please while I eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment