Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mommy's work and Uncle W!

Today, I tried to get L's passport finished. However, it was not going to be my day. First off, they would not let me renew J and my passport because we have a few years left (1 and 2, respectively). It's dumb because we're paying anyways right? Also, for L, J forgot to sign the paper so I went to the passport office then came right back home because of the incomplete form. Poo =( I guess I'll have to try for L's again on thursday.

So, we toured L around J's office today. It was quite good. L was quiet and sleeping while everyone was all "aw," "she's so cute/adorable/(insert appropriate adjective here)," and J and I were standing just being proud parents =). J is an accountant and as a result works downtown (which is nice) and she knows a lot of people. I mean A LOT! I think I met ~15 different people today and that was just in 1 hour! It was quite crazy. After the meet and greet, J and I headed to Sciue (on the corner of Howe and W. Pender). It was yummy! I had some pizza which was excellent. See the picture. Even L wanted some!

"Daddy, Mommy, what's that delicious smell?!"

Today, L's other came to visit. Uncle W (who is my youngest brother) came for a quick visit before he went off to a movie. W has been busy these days and unfortunately hasn't come until today. But it was nice to see him and hopefully W will be able to come more often to visit his niece.

L was well-behaved all day and as a father I cannot complain. She slept nicely when we're out and eating and when she cries, she does so for only a few whimpers then stops. Something most parents want. Now, L is sleeping soundly in her crib and I'm off to bed as I have a lot to do tomorrow. Including work. Nights!

Isn't L the cutest thing ever? With her bumblebee dress?


No comments:

Post a Comment