Today, baby L had a bath. As we all know, L dislikes baths with a passion. She will cry whenever she is being prepared for a bath (ie. no diaper, no clothes) and she'll cry even when in the bath tub (see June 20th entry). Well, today for the first time, baby L did not cry!! Yayyyy!! She was so calm in the water with mommy and while I was washing her hair and body, she was sort of smiling! Amazing no? So, I'm thinking baby is getting used to bathing in the water and hopefully, bathing will be an enriching experience for all of us =).
On a side note, it is said that babies should have some 'tummy time.' Meaning the they should be on their stomachs for ~5-10 minutes at a time throughout the day. As such, J and I have been facilitating this for her. She would be on her stomach when she wakes up and is about to get fed, while she's trying to fall asleep and even when she's alert and beady-eyed. She seems to like the tummy time as she is holding her own head up (sort of) and looking around at all the various things in the world =). Tummy time is good because it forces L to get a stronger neck. She is just so darn cute when she's wide awake and on her stomach. See the proof! Isn't L so cute!! I think so.
Meh, you guys are boring me.
No comments:
Post a Comment