On a side note, I have found out that baby L is a fart-er. This morning and all evening, baby L was letting it rip. It doesn't smell but it's quite disturbing to hear such a loud noise coming from such a small thing. I've heard that it's not all baby's fault. I fear that the blame may actually fall on J. Did you know, that whatever you eat, it shows in the breastmilk? I mean, like if J ate some chocolate, the milk would have sort of a hint of chocolate so baby could taste. As such, J has been eating foods that do give you a lot of gas such as cherries! I didn't know cherries did such things!! Needless to say, L is farting up a storm but it's okay for now. I still love her =)
Anyways, nights and tomorrow, I definitely will have a good post. We're going to a pre-school/kindergarten type place. Nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment