So when you have kids, sleep is quite deprived. HOWEVER, we did get the best treat a parent can ask for. SLEEP! Yesterday, N allowed us to sleep for close to 7 hours! We woke up at 5:30 and thought, holy S*!@ it's 5:30, is N okay?!?! Alas, he was snoring away until about 5:45AM.
Today, was a relaxing day for us. I got some good sleep and so did J. However, as soon as I left the house for work, N decided that he will not sleep. Needless to say, J did not get much rest during the day.
Today was also our Metrotown day. Meaning we all got to Metro and spend some time there and out of the house. At Metro, I usually carry N in the Baby Bjorn Baby Carrier. Today, L decided that she had to go to the bathroom ASAP! Soooo.... I gave her a piggyback and we ran to the bathroom. It's quite difficult to do and the looks you get while having a child in the front and back is pretty amusing. People will point and smile or even just give a look of shock. Also, it's a real challenge to hold L on the toilet while having N in the front. Pretty uncomfortable. Regardless, it was a fun time had by all.
Tonight, L decided that she wanted to hold N. Look at the pictures and see if N enjoyed it. Ha ha.
L loves N so much and you can see it in her face. =) N... that's another question. L continues to say "When N grows up, I want to comb his hair" or "I will dress him" or "I want to feed him." It's cute and scary at the same time. However, I guess with two kids, you sort of expect that especially with a daughter.
Tomorrow I work then we plan to cut and shave N's head. Look forward to pictures!! =)
Night and here's to hoping N sleeps until 5 or 6 =D
No comments:
Post a Comment