Saturday, February 16, 2013

Another Slow and Quiet Day

Today, just like yesterday, it was quite a slow and quiet day. L behaved really well and N slept and was a good boy. Difference is, today, N got to go out and he enjoyed time in Richmond Centre with Momma J. For J, she loves going out so it didn't matter.

L on the other hand, stayed home all day but since the weather was so nice today, she was able to go out and enjoy time in the park.

Me, well I finished my course and hopefully I passed....
Me, all gowned up for making injections!!
After my course, I came home and picked up J and L and we made our way out to Aberdeen Mall for some dinner. N stayed with GMa. At Aberdeen, we had some HK style dinner and then went shopping.... at Diaso. We bought only a few things (mostly L wanted this and that).

Tomorrow, is gymnastics day! So we'll be busy. I'm going to take LOTS of pictures and we may head out to Science World. We'll see. Ha ha, good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment