Sunday, February 17, 2013

Oh Happy Sunday!

Today was essentially my family day with my family =) The day started off with a quick run to the pharmacy and then it was all family time, all day long. =)

Since today is Sunday, we started at gymnastics. For the past few weeks, L has been becoming more and more independent and it's a good thing! As of last week, I found out that she's able to do a tumble by herself! It's great!!


TADA!
As for N, he's busy growing and becoming a good looking son =) He's currently around 14 lbs and growing. He's a "juicy" baby according to his family doctor. Ha ha, it's all good =)

After gymnastics, we headed over to Bo Laksa King for lunch. It was some delicious Malaysian food. Mmmm, the Laksa and the Roti were delicious. The other, Pad Thai, Pineapple Fried Rice  and Lamb Curry were just okay, not fantastic but not gross either. Let's say I've had better. But man, the Laksa and the Roti were out of this world!

Waiting for food!
"HI!"
Afterwards, we had a few errand to run and so we headed downtown. We are officially allowed to take N into the States!! We all got our passports and man, I think the goal of the passport is to make us look as bad as we could. I'm looking at the pictures and I'm just shocked as to how bad we all look. =(

After picking up our passports, we slowly headed to Vivo Gelato on Venables. It was delicious as always but for some reason today, it was packed! It was a fairly chilly day and so we thought it'd be fine. Nope, there was a bunch of kids from Seattle with their families for a Basketball tournament, I believe. It was all good. As we were driving home from Gelato, L fell asleep and then the rest of the family fell asleep. We took a two hour nap at 4PM!! When we woke up, I thought, oh dear, this cannot be good for sleep tonight.

Anyways, after dinner out with my mom et al, we came home, played around for an hour or so and now, it's 11:45PM and L, N and J are fast asleep in bed. I will be joining the sleeping crew after watching some sports highlights. Good night! Tomorrow is Monday... =( Off to the races again. Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment