Today, N got his first hair cut... I guess you can say hair cut. It was more of a head shave. He looks like those Buddist Monk children. He is cute and has a beautiful shaped head. =) L also got her hair cut today. This was also her first official outing where a professional hair dresser got to cut her hair. Before this, it was mostly GMa just trimming the ends of her hair. One thing that J said was that L was terrified of hairdresser. I guess she did a lot of crying before the process. However, once the iPhone came out, she seemed to not cry anymore. She was also quite excited about her hair cut. She yelled through the phone "Daddy!! I got my hair cut!!!!" Cute.
 |
| Not happy that he had to be held down. |
 |
| Smile! |
 |
| "Oooo, look at me!" |
 |
| After the hair cut! |
Today, N and I had some quality time alone together. J and L, along with GMa went to the Korean Supermarket for Lunar New Year celebrations tomorrow (we're having some rice cake soup). N and I spent a good 10 minutes 'talking.' By talking, it was more like I'd say something and he'd just make a noise. That's something after all. Then we took in the Canucks game. He seemed to like it. I'm gonna get both him and L hooked so that I can explain to J when they're older that it's actually them that want to watch and not just me! =)
Anyways, both kids are soundly sleeping and I will need to get some rest if I am going to take care of both kids tomorrow.
Nights!
No comments:
Post a Comment