Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is the most commercialized pseudo-holiday of the year. It also happens to be my brother's birthday. He'll be turning 23 this year. He's pretty old. Ha ha.

Anyways, my kids today were good kids. L especially. She knew that today was Valentine's Day and she told GMa "Today, we give too many hugs and kisses." Ha ha, so funny. She also got an awesome Hello Kitty doll from GMa this morning. You can instantly tell L got something from someone when she acts like an angel for the whole morning. As for N, he doesn't know any better yet and also the fact that he's a boy and will most likely not receive much as he is a boy.

L also had a Valentine's Day party at school. Pretty much it was a get together and a 'party' where she ate lots of junk food and candy. Ha ha, I guess for kids that's what Valentine's is all about.

Surprise!

Super Happy!

Silly!

Also, J made a BIG fuss about me not doing anything. She kindly forgot to mention that I booked us in for a Pastry Class to make some Macarons next Friday (that was when the class was being held). She also received a nice single long stemmed rose. Ha ha, oh well. I guess because I didn't wake her up with a beautiful bouquet of flower, she was a little miffed. I'm hoping I made it up =)

Today was also swim day for us. L went swimming, J, N and I watched. L thoroughly loves swimming and every time we go, she mentions that "N will go swimming too? I'll teach him." She's a funny girl =)

For the time being, everyone is now asleep. Tomorrow, I have to wake up even earlier than normal as I have a course to get to. Good night all!! Hope you all had a nice Valentine's. =) <3 p="">
PS. Some Pics of N.
Smile!

I think he's pooping.

No comments:

Post a Comment