Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday... Blah

Today, the kids didn't wake up until well past 10AM. That's a good morning. Especially since I had to be up at 7AM to take the car in for service. Turns out, J ran over a nail and our tire was leaking air... and something to do with our Fuel Pump thing-a-ma-jig isn't work... but that can't be repaired until the parts come in. Car Dealerships... damn it.

Last night, since L ended up going to be well past 8, we decided to keep her at home until she woke up on her own accord. Funny thing is, she woke up at 8:30 and came out of her room crying for daddy and mommy. When she noticed that I was dressed for work, she goes "I don't want Daddy to go to work," aannnddd of course, my heart melts EVERY SINGLE TIME she says that. However, she still looked tired so I asked her if she wanted to jump into bed with mom and she goes "No, I want to go upstairs," but when I told her if we go upstairs, we have to go to school, she decided that sleeping beside mommy wouldn't be such a bad idea after all. Ha ha, smart kid.

All the while, N was busy sleeping away on our bed... thus I got kicked to L's room last night. He just seems to sleep better on our bed... weird.

Other than a super late morning for L and N, not much has changed in our daily routine. Wake up, work/school, home, dinner, bath, sleep. Pretty simple life but as you read, Sundays can get super crazy. =)

A few things I've noticed now that we've had N for almost two months.
- L LOVES him to death. She wants to be always near him and today, I tried to sleep them at the same time... sort of worked but didn't. All the while, she wanted to hold N's hand while he slept. Cute.
- I believe N is able to recognize faces now. Whenever I put my face up close and smile, 7 out of 10 times, he'll reciprocate and give me a smirk or a grin back. Makes me happy =)
- N is slowly babbling his way through life. Today, he had a good 4-5 minute 'conversation' with GPa, stating that he was starving and needed food. Funny how kids change so fast.

Anyways, both the kids are asleep now, I plan to watch a little TV, some sports highlights and then slowly make my way to bed. Good night all! Have a great Tuesday!

N: Heh heh
L: Look at me!!
Oops, never mind about the sports highlights. J just stepped out of the bath. Time for Food Network =P Ha ha, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment