Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday, Monday!

Today, I got a BIG no correction, a HUGE compliment from J today. What was it? Well she said, "Well it looks like I can die and you can be a good single father." What prompted this insanity? Well this morning, the whole household was asleep, Mom and GMa included. Now normally, when L gets ready for school, I would dress her, we'd have breakfast then she'll get her hair tied by either GMa or J. Today, neither was available. So, I took it upon myself to tie her hair. Apparently I did a good job. How do we know? Well when she came home, all the clips were still in her hair and the hair she went to school in looked like the hair she came home in. Due to her being a child, she usually messes up her hair at school, clips go missing and hair comes out of the ties. For L today, none of that happened! SUCCESS! BUT!!! I do not want J to go anywhere. It'd be damn tough to raise two kids on my own. I need her loving support and help to raise my our two kids properly.

Anyways, that was the big news for today. Otherwise in the Paik-Park household, J was sick for most of the day and she was unable to exercise today. She was throwing up and just feeling crappy. I believe we had the little flu-like bug going around. It seems like everyone that came into the pharmacy in the past few weeks were those that had flu-like symptoms.

As for N? He's been good. He's growing big. Probably around 14-15 pounds now and tall. He is starting to stay awake for longer periods during the day and he's able to sit-up and hold his head. Pretty good for a two month old =) See how much he as changed in two months:


There's a HUGE difference in how he looks in even just two months. I wonder what will happen in 1 year, 2 years, 10 years! I know for a fact that L is getting prettier and prettier every day. She wasn't the most beautiful baby (but I thought she was - blind love for her I suppose) but now, I think she's gorgeous as a two year old =) For N, I can't wait for him to start crawling, then walking, then talking. I'm currently trying to brainwash him to say "Daddy" or "아빠," which is Korean for dad. I'm sure J is doing the same throughout the day =)

We'll see what happens. Although, I do want him to say mommy as L said Daddy. It's only fair =)

Well good night and have a great day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment