Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Baby Babble

These days, N is getting more and more alert. In turn, he is becoming more and more 'fun.' For example, I sat with him today for about 20 minutes just babbling with him. He'd smile and babble and make funny noises. All the while, I'm trying to brainwash him into saying "Daddy" in Korean. Ha ha, I know that J is telling him Mommy during the day so I don't feel so bad =P

What I've noticed now that we've had N for two months, L loves him to death. More and more each day. In the car today, N was crying and L would try and comfort him. She would say things like "That's okay N, that's okay. We're almost home." Or "You're a big boy now N, don't cry." As soon as he stopped crying L goes "YAY!! You stopped crying. You're a BIG boy now! Great job!" It's funny listening to your two-year-old say things like that to the newborn.

All in all, it was a good day for everyone. I love listening to both my kids and I love just seeing them smile. L has this quirky smile that does when she's "thinking" and N just had a funny grin. If I can capture it, I'll try next time. Anyways, I just started going to CrossFit again and now I'm soreeee. Bedtime and maybe a massage from J? He he, I'll have to ask. Good night all!

"Argh! The light!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment