We stayed home for most of the day and it was rather uneventful. I found out that when I'm around, she tends to cry less. A good thing I suppose. L seems to now completely know that daddy is me, mommy is J, etc... How did we find this out? Well, J and I went to yoga this afternoon. As we were walking back into the house, L was whiny and crying. As soon as she saw J and I, she stopped and just looked at us. I feel quite special!
Anyways, I am heading to bed as I am exhausted and I have to work tomorrow. Sad to think that there is only 1 week left until school starts. Boo! And that means, less time for me to spend with my child!
Nights!
PS. In lieu of the short post, here are some pictures from the past two days.
Mommy and L - L is in the swimsuit from Auntie JeeLee!
Clearly, L doesn't like having a hood over her head (Another piece of clothing from Auntie JeeLee)
At this point, L is saying, "Let me swim!" (It was bath time)
"Finally, I'm in the water! I can make a silly face like you mommy!"
Sweet Dreams, Little Pea!

"Yo! Get that flash outta ma' face!"
No comments:
Post a Comment