How it happened:
J and I were at Metrotown and we were going to walk to Chapters, however, we walked by Wireless Wave at ~11AM. I saw a UPS guy walking out of the store, so I assume a delivery no? I rush to the store and low and behold, 5 new iPhones sitting on their counter. So, I automatically ask, "can I get one?" They can't say no, it's always on a first come, first serve basis. =D So, I got my iPhone and I'm sooo happy =).
Well, it's essentially a brand new toy that I can play with as well as take some video and pictures of L with. So not just for my pleasure, there is some reason to why I got it. A way better camera then the iPhone I used to have. =) Well, it's awesome.
Enough about me, L is growing lots and above all smiling non-stop! I just pick her up and she smiles and 'giggles.' In quotes because it's more of a heh heh, then a he he he. Also, she is cooing and cawing more and more now. Hopefully a word is on the near horizon! It almost seems like she can hear us talking as whenever I ask something, she'll coo then caw then smile =). She's an amazing child and I seriously can spend hours just watching her fidget and coo/caw, that is until she starts to cry.
So, my day was super exciting and J.... well I feel bad as she had to hang around with me. I'll definitely make it up to her. =). Soon. But now, it's time for bed as everyone else is sleeping. Nights and tomorrow, we're heading downtown!
PS. Some pictures of our high chair. It's a Bloom Fresco (http://www.bloombaby.com/collection/main.php?sID=19), in the Rock Red. It's such a nice high chair and we can use it until she's 3 years old, not that we'll use it that long =P. Also, L is so cute in these pictures.
L is just chilling out in her seat, while Mom and Dad eat.
Side Profile of chair
No comments:
Post a Comment