I believed it when I came home and L was peacefully being held by Grandpa while J was eating. Also, I held her and she fell asleep right away so I can't complain. However, after J and I came back from the driving range, we decided to go to Dairy Queen for a Mini Blizzard. So, we loaded L up into her carseat and off we went.
Now, mind you that J and J's mom has told me there horror stories of L just crying and crying and her pitch suddenly rising and rising, but I didn't believe it... that is until today. I kept telling myself that MY baby couldn't do such a thing... however, after today, I'm thinking L can do anything.
Here's the Cole's Notes version: At DQ, I was sitting with L at the table while J ordered the ice cream. J comes with ice cream, L starts to cry, causing us to get up and leave back for home. I thought, okay, we're good until we go home. Nope! L starts to WAIL! I mean, so loud, it's ear piercing and so heart-breaking for me =(. Her little tears rolling down her cheeks and her face turning all red. Aw, hurt me too L! But anyways, she just kept on crying, no matter what I tried to do. So we pulled over and essentially walked around with her until she stopped. Then we booked it home, L took a bath, ate and is now sleeping peacefully. Gosh, it was such a crazy car ride that I was almost shaken by it. Hopefully this doesn't happen again! Then again, it may happen next week, when we go to get her vaccinations =(.
So, like the title says, I didn't know she could cry like that, but now I know and hopefully, I'll try and avoid that in the future. Tomorrow, we have a long day, so bedtime! Nights! =).
Ah, these are the time that I wish for all the time. Nice and peaceful =)
No comments:
Post a Comment