Monday, August 9, 2010

Fussy baby!

Today was the first day that J took baby all by herself. I'm not saying she didn't take care of L before but today, J had L for a full 6 hours by herself at home. No grandma, grandpa nor me to help her out. J is pooped out. L was essentially awake the whole afternoon. Every time J would put her down, L would cry and just fuss. I feel so bad for her =( and sometimes I wouldn love to forgo working at all to spend time with them. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better for J and she should be somewhat used to this. However, J will be getting some alone time with friends in the coming weeks as I think she's done such a super job of being a mom =D. I only have awesome things to say about her. Did I mention that she made over 50 jars of jam?! She great =)

Anywho, J and L are sleeping and I will join them. NIGHTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment