Sunday, August 1, 2010

Church Time!

Today, L went to church for the first time. We went to J's parent's church today and will be visiting my parent's church next week. We met a lot of older people who were saying how cute L was and how big she was, etc... It was great! =) However, we will rewind a little bit. As we were driving to church, L seemed okay when we put her in her seat. However, as we were driving towards the church, she starts to howl like she's never cried before. It was heartbreaking as a dad =(, but J and I were thinking a sign of things to come? Maybe, maybe not. Ha ha. Anyways, at church we went up to the front of the congregation and took a bow after the pastor prayed for the service and for us. A funny thing the pastor said was "I'm a little jealous because I wasn't able to buy pretty little hair clips for my kids (he has two sons)" and L had a pretty white bow on her head. So cute!

L met and was held my a TON of people. Two of the most notable were Auntie JWoo and Mrs. Woo. They are J's close family friends. They both adore L =). As with most people we meet. Ha ha. I couldn't take pictures but JWoo did and I'm hoping to put some on tomorrow. I'll update the blog if I can get the pictures.

J and I went to yoga this evening and left L with the grandparents. Apparently, she was quite well-behaved today. That's good. Maybe we'll leave her more often to go on dates =).

J and L are both sleeping now after a long day. Tomorrow is BC day and I'm hoping to get some work done (need to buy shelves and set them up), as well as maybe go to Lonsdale Quay for some Beavertails =). He he. Good night and hopefully the morning brings some good luck and sunshine!

PS. Funny tidbit for today: So, L is still too young to bathe in her little tub so J goes into the bathtub and holds her and I would do the cleaning. Funny thing happened today. As we were about to clean her hair, L POOPS in the bathtub. Not like a little poop, but a BIG one. HA HA HA. It was so funny. She farted then poops and J is all "EEEK!! Gross!!!" and there I am laughing my head off. Just wanted to share something that made me laugh today. Anyways, Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment