After some dim sum, we picked up L and headed out to Lonsdale Quay. We all wanted to go on the SeaBus and as a resulted we went to Lonsdale for a little bit and walked around. Not much to do, unless you eat, but we didn't because we were still so full from brunch. Since we all woke up fairly early, we headed back home for a rest and to get ready for some dinner.
JD was quite nice and bought J and I (also GR) dinner. We went to West Restaurant! Sooooo goood!! Quite expensive but it was nice of JD to buy dinner =).
After a nice dinner, with some good wine, we headed back home to change and to head back out. We took JD and GR out to BBT again, this time we went to Twinkle! Then we hit up the Richmond Night Market where GR and J bought some Blackberry cases, while I got a screen protector for my iPhone 4! Generally, it was an excellent day for everyone involved.
Now, everyone is fast asleep and I'll be heading to bed soon. Tomorrow, I will be picking up my brother from the airport and we'll see what happens from there. Nights!
"Peek-a-Boo! Open your eyes and look at us," says JD and GR
No comments:
Post a Comment