Today was Auntie's 12th birthday. JoyKook is so good with L. L just seems so at ease with her! So, JoyKook lives in Langley (~45-60 mins away) and so she doesn't get to come to see L very much. But from what I hear, she bugs her mom and dad every day to come and see L. She's so good with her so I wouldn't be surprised! Anyways, so late week she came for ~2 hours after she 'twisted' her dad's arm to bring her. Today, she told her parents that "My one birthday wish is for me to go to L and to see her!" So cute! I think she's going to be such a good aunt for L. JoyKook will probably be coming every day if it weren't for the fact that she lives so far away. Maybe they'll have to move into the city =P.

"Happy Birthday Auntie!"
Also, today, J finally decided that she wanted to play on Photoshop. Case in point: the various photos on her facebook. Go check it out! She did a good job but I have this feeling that J will be spending a lot of time on Photoshop and the various ways to stitch together photos and such. I'll post some here next time.
Anyways, I'm off to bed as I'm going to go exercise in the morning as I feel a little sluggish and not exercised =S. Nights! Tomorrow I work so hopefully L behaves for her mommy!
Some of J's handywork...
Rawr! I'm a tiger. An ADORABLE tiger =)
Daddy teaching L how to be lady-like
Baby L not too happy being cleaned up and weighed. Poor Baby.




No comments:
Post a Comment