Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The aftermath...

Today, I wasn't home as I went to Seattle for some shopping and sight-seeing with JD and GR. However, to make up for the time I spent in the States, I bought J a cute pair of Juicy Earrings and a Lacoste Headband. As for L, oh man, I couldn't stop looking at baby things! I did buy some stuff but I would have seriously spent over $200 on baby stuff if J hadn't stopped me. I bought 4 onesies from Wal-Mart (surprisingly good quality) for $10, a hand-painted onesie from Pike Place Public Market, as well as a Ralph Lauren Dress for her. Oh and I bought her some Converses. I will post pictures of these tomorrow or the day after. But surely, I will have to put them on L for the pictures. They're sooooo coool!!

As I wasn't home for most of the day (actually, almost all of the day), J took care of L with Grandma. From what I hear, L was mostly well-behaved but this afternoon, she did have a slight fever in which Tylenol was given. J called me in Seattle frantically saying "C, I don't know what to do! L has a fever and is whining!" Oh course, I calmed her down and she knew what to do! So proud of her.

L seems perfectly fine tonight, with no visible pain in her injection sites. She seems to have the same appetite and has a fluctuating temperature. I'll check her again in an hours time and we'll see what happens.

Both J and L are sleeping now and I'll be heading to be soon. Nights and until tomorrow! Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment